Example Google Survey (Form) Assignment
No Due Date
a text entry box, a website url, or a file upload
For this assignment you will design a survey for your friends and family using Google Forms.
- Choose a topic.
- Come up with at least 3 survey questions. These should be multiple choice, true false, check boxes, etc. They should not be open ended text questions.
- Create a Google Form. Here are some directions if you need assistance: Create a Google Form
- Be sure to "Choose Response Destination". Select "New Spreadsheet". Name your Spreadsheet "LastName"(Responses).
- Send your form to at least 10 people asking them to complete your survey.
- Change the share settings of your Responses Spreadsheet to "Anyone with the link can view".
- Copy the URL of the Responses Spreadsheet.
- Submit the URL of the Responses Spreadsheet on this page.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.